2. STRAUSS DALY makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information. STRAUSS DALY assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein. STRAUSS DALY reserves the right to make changes to these materials at any time without notice.
3. You should independently verify any information and material on this website before relying upon it. The information and material on this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgement. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgement, you should take professional advice or contact the relevant information owner or provider for further information and advice.
4. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other websites on the part of STRAUSS DALY. STRAUSS DALY makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or content of such information, text, graphics and hyperlinks. STRAUSS DALY will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, goodwill or data, arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it.
5. While STRAUSS DALY makes every effort to ensure that any executable material available to be downloaded from STRAUSS DALY website is free of any virus, it cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all viruses. STRAUSS DALY is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the executable material and potentially malicious code contained therein.
7. All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage or otherwise (including any implied warranty, representation, term, condition or undertaking of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law by STRAUSS DALY and the information owners and providers.
8. If the use of any information or material on this website is unlawful in any jurisdiction (because of your nationality, residence or for some other reason), that information or material is not offered. If you are outside the Republic of South Africa you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use any such information and materials. STRAUSS DALY accepts no liability, to the extent allowed by the law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the access or attempted access of any information or materials by anyone outside the Republic of South Africa.
9. No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of STRAUSS DALY in enforcing any of their rights under the Terms and Conditions of Use will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver and it will not prejudice any right of STRAUSS DALY.
10. If any of the Terms and Conditions of Use is held to be unenforceable, illegal or in some other way invalid, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will be deemed to be severable and will not affect the remainder of Terms and Conditions which will continue to be of full force and effect.
12. No addition to or modification of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding on STRAUSS DALY unless made in writing and signed by their duly authorised representatives.
SPECIFIC DISCLAIMER WITH REGARD TO THE USE AND APPLICATION OF EXAMPLE CONTRACTS AND OTHER INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE
The examples of contracts and legal information contained on this website have been prepared and are made available in good faith as general guidelines and information to clients of STRAUSS DALY. Reliance should not be placed on the contents thereof out of the intended context. Moreover, it must be remembered that the law, its interpretation and practice are all subject to unpublisized and sudden change. There is no substitute for a detailed knowledge of all the applicable law and practice and it is inevitable that these examples and the information included cannot cover all combinations of circumstances and problems encountered in practice. It would therefore be unwise to concluded contracts or base decisions or take action on the strength of information contained therein without professional consideration of particular circumstances, that the contents of the examples of contracts and legal information are in fact applicable and whether the law has remained unchanged. Neither STRAUSS DALY nor any of the authors of the documents herein shall therefore be liable for any losses suffered or liabilities incurred by anyone relying on such information or applying the documentation in contractual relationships. Persons who wish to make use of these examples and information are urged to contact STRAUSS DALY’S professional staff for the appropriate advice.