1. STRAUSS DALY respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. Certain pages on our website have been structured so that persons can access the site without identifying themselves or revealing any personal information. However, should you wish to make full use of the STRAUSS DALY site you may be required to register and provide us with personal information and, accordingly, we have made this notice readily available on our home page and at the bottom of every page that collects personal information.
2. STRAUSS DALY has developed its privacy practices in line with the South African draft bill on the Protection of Personal Information.
4. Once you choose to register with STRAUSS DALY and provide us with personal information, it will be used for the purposes of providing you with the requested service and in conformity with the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002. We respect your privacy and undertake not to sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
5. Certain non-personal information may be collected while you are using the website. This will comprise data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific personal identity. STRAUSS DALY may collect and use this non-personal information to evaluate how the STRAUSS DALY website is being used.
7. STRAUSS DALY will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for products or services. Your permission will be requested when you submit your information.
8. STRAUSS DALY will not use your personal information for a different purpose than the one stated when you provided your data. Examples of unrelated uses include sending communications about updated information, new services and marketing messages. You can, however, choose to receive these types of non-subscription communications by ticking the box when you register. Data access, accuracy, amendments, retention and opting out.
9. Upon request, STRAUSS DALY will permit you to “opt out” of further contact (excepting notification of major changes to the service), either on the original site of registration or at any time subsequently, while still allowing basic access to the site; remove you and your personal information provided electronically from our database, thereby cancelling your registration.
STRAUSS DALY undertakes to take all reasonable measures to protect the information you provide us. These measures include, but are not limited to, preventing unauthorised access or disclosure, maintaining data accuracy, and ensuring the appropriate use of the information. STRAUSS DALY has in place reasonable physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information it collects.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
LAW AND JURISDICTION
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY